The stunning RIM NAAM restaurant in The Oberoi, Bangalore is not only one of the most charming restaurants in town – giving guests a feeling that they are surrounded by water – but they have a unique and wonderful wine list with options I hadn’t seen elsewhere in Bangalore! Mmmmm they serve Paraduxx wine 🙂
Best reasons to experience Rim Naam:
- They serve wonderful fresh seafood and Thai cuisine
The restaurant’s name means ‘by the water’ and it actually seems like it’s afloat on the water all around it
It’s such a romantic restaurant, sheltered by lofty bamboos, guarded by auspicious Singha lions and piped with soft, traditional music and lighting
The fragrant Thai spices waft in from the open kitchen
The food and the ambiance are perfect for romance or for a great night out with friends or family. My little brother and I went and absolutely loved it!
Opening Hours & Contact Info
- Lunch is served from 12:30 – 3pm and dinner from 7pm until 11pm, 7 days a week
- To view their menu and take a virtual tour, visit their website
- Follow the Oberoi Hotel on Facebook
- To make a reservation, call +91 80 2558 5858
© Angela Carson and AngelasBangalore.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.